Introducing the second game title from FingerPunch Games: Tracks and Turrets, a top-down, Single, and Multiplayer Tank Battle Game in ‘Early Access’ for PC, Mac, and Linux.
Including both single and multiplayer tank battles, challenge the AI in Single-Player, or compete to be the best on the high score tables in Multiplayer Deathmatch. Tracks and Turrets is a fun, frantic, dog fight of a multiplayer tank game.
Battle over gorgeously-rendered maps that include choke points and open areas, hide under bridges or behind trees and buildings; perfect for all different types of player strategies and styles. Customize your tank with add-ons and camo, make it a beast, and smash your friends to win the match.
- Multiplayer Tank Battle Game for 2-24+ players.
- Multiple game levels to play.
- Multiple game modes to choose from; Capture the Flag, Strongholds, Team Deathmatch and more.
- Single Player Campaign mode.
- Multiple Tanks with different camouflage choices.
- Loads of Power-Ups to spice up the battlefield carnage.
- Personalised tanks to suit player fighting styles and aesthetics.
- Destructible props.
- Tanks with multiple Secondary Weapons choices.
- Stealth/Cover system for those who like to hide and wait for the enemy.
- Engaging audio and soundtrack.
Tracks and Turrets is currently in ‘Early Access’ on Steam.
Reactor303 is a Contributing Writer for AYBOnline Inc. His opinions, though extremely awesome and insane, are his own!