Good news, everyone! This week I don’t have to pretend I’m not just cribbing my opinions from Jim F***ing Sterling Son and the Co-Optional podcast! Hurray!
(Not that that actually happens. I mean, never. If I could, though, please tell me. Because if I can get away with that, damn, son. Damn.)
We’ve got AYB’s finest en route to Seattle for PAX Prime 2015: The Primest One. Jake Carewick, Orion, and Kate Rhiannon are off to talk to indie game studios, play demos, put on VR headsets, and come back to Winnipeg bearing goods and many a tale from that strange land.
I’ll be subbing in to help host the podcast Thursday (you’ll actually get to see my face!) (god, those subscriber numbers are going to drop so hard), as well as host the usual Saturday night stream.
While I’m doing that, Jake, Orion, and Kate will be working hard to bring you the following:
- Interviews with MSi, Supergiant Games, tinyBuild, and more
- Looks at various darlings of the Indie Megabooth, including The King’s Bird, Brigador, Sublevel Zero, Distance, TimeSpinner, Darknet, Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, Xing: The Land Beyond, and Hyperlight Drifter
- Other booths, including The Gallery: Six Elements, 3D Realms, Mega64, Devolver Digital
- Panel coverage, including Square Enix, Firaxis, and Mega64 (!)
- They have NOT told me they will be covering the ArenaNet panel, which saddens me, so I might just watch the Twitch stream and give you notes here, I dunno
- Something that will happen Against Humanity, possibly to do with Cards
Be sure to follow us as we bring you live updates on social media:
turn on, tune in, and drop out feel free to authentically engage with us as we bring you the latest news about things you love!
Jesse Mackenzie is the Managing Editor for aybonline.com. He often writes while listening to the gentle hum of engine cores from Star Trek. He can be reached at email@example.com, and his opinions are his own.