Rocket league is going off road in its latest bought of DLC called Chaos Run. This set of DLC clearly takes a cue from the dystopian Mad Max films and really adds some much needed dirt and grunge to the game.
First off, they’re offering up an arena called “Wasteland” for free. The best part is that this new arena goes beyond the run of the mill flat rectangle, and introduces a larger field, offset turbo placement, and a concave floor that should make for some very interesting matches.
If the new arena wasn’t enough, you can also get more wasteland goodness with the full DLC pack which includes the following content:
- 2 New Battle-Cars called “Ripper” and “Grog” with 12 New Decals (6 for each Car)
- 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Mohawk, Cow Skull) and 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, and Retro Ball)
- and 5 New Trophies
If you like what you see, you can dive into the full chaos run DLC pack for a $3.99 when it releases on Steam and PS4 in early December.
Dandr0id is a content writer for aybonline.com and producer for Level 1 Scrubs podcast. His opinions are his own.