It seems like every few days there’s a new announcement of minimum and recommended system requirements. Most of the new upcoming games require some serious processing power, and this one is no exception.
The Minimum setup will require:
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 @ 3.3Ghz | AMD FX-8320 @ 3.5Ghz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6870 (1GB VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 38GB Available Space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
Recommended isn’t that much more:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 | AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvideo Geforce GTX 660 | AMD Radeon R9 280 (3GB or more VRAM)
- Hard Drive: 38GB avaialable space
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/ Windows 8
Either way you look at it though, these are beefy requirements. An i5 is more than what a lot of gamers have. Thankfully the GPU support is a lot more reasonable. 2015 is finally becoming the year where a quad core processor really pays dividends.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is a stand-alone game, and does not carry over from The New Order.
The game is set to release at 12AM ET on May 5th. Pre-loads start on May 1st for PC owners, May 3rd for PS4, and Xbox One owners have been able to start for a week already (April 23rd)
Will your PC run the game? I’m sure you aren’t alone if you can’t. Let us know in the comments below.
Kevin Carbotte is a Content Editor for AYBonline. He knows a little about a lot, and a lot about a little. The opinions in his columns are his and his alone, but you are free to have them.