NoScope Glasses is proud to announce the growth of their gaming glasses catalog with the debut of the stunning new ‘Andromeda’ model, along with the return of the Frost White ‘Minotaur’ and ‘Wraith’. The demand for the Frost White ‘Minotaur‘ and ‘Wraith‘ was overwhelming, and they are happy to say that they are able to meet this demand and offer these glasses once again! At NoScope, however, they mean business when they expand their catalog. They’re not just reintroducing these fan favorites, They’ve also got a brand new model to offer at an unbeatable price. Enter ‘Andromeda”:
The ‘Andromeda’ is the newest offering from NoScope – a perfect combination of classic style and NoScope’s unique design philosophy. They’ve listened to their fans, and the demand and feedback they received was carefully considered when crafting this brand new model of NoScope gaming glasses. With a timeless design along with their quality spring hinges and gaming grade lenses, the ‘Andromeda’ is sure to be a great fit for anyone. They’re proud to offer the ‘Andromeda’ as another great option in their growing catalog of affordable gaming and computer eyewear. They’re also returning to a classic NoScope price point with the ‘Andromeda’; They’re making these available for the incredible price of $19.99.
- Lowest price available for quality gaming and computer glasses
- NoScope gaming grade resin-coated lenses to reduce eye strain and fatigue while gaming
- Spring hinges allowing for expandable arms to fit many sizes
- Classically inspired design in a durable polycarbonate frame
- High-quality laser-etched NoScope logo emblazoned on the lens
- Includes free accessories: White leather carrying pouch and microfiber cleaning cloth
NoScopeGaming is a Sponsor of AYBOnline Inc, this news article is provided directly by the company.