The team over at Coffee Stain Studios is at it again, gracing us with yet another DLC! I know I personally feel spoiled, it’s like a second Christmas! Giving us the greatest present of all. More Goat Simulator.
Getting right to it, their latest addition to the Goat Simulator family is GoatZ. If you’ve been following the franchise or have played the game you’ll know about their critically acclaimed Goat Simulator MMO (which in my opinion revolutionized MMOs as a genre). GoatZ is the latest DLC for Goat Simulator and it will be the only survival game on Steam that isn’t in Early Access!* The game boasts that not only is it poorly scripted, but it has just as many bugs as any other game in the survival horror genre, if not more.
Some of the listed features and benefits range from:
- Mandatory crafting system because everyone else is doing it
- Zombies that bug out. There’s a pun here about actual living bugs, but we’re not going to bother
- You can craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game
- Zombies, because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big new map with some stuff in it
- Completely realistic survival mode where you have to eat every damn five minutes to survive because Dean Hall & Garry Newman said so
The GoatZ DLC will be released on May 7th on Steam for Windows, Mac and Linux and will cost $4.99. It’ll also be released the same day as a separate app on iOS and Android for the same price.
I hope you all are as excited as I am! May 7th can’t come soon enough. Stay tuned in the following days after launch as I’ll be doing a review of the title as well!
Until then, I’ll see you online.
Orion is an AYB Field Correspondent. A lover of cats, he has a high gluten tolerance and enjoys a firm handshake. Trust us when we say his opinions are his own.