Greetings, AYBeefalos! Jack McBastard here again with another episode of Digital Fiasco. This week, we talk about Activision’s fifth column against the Windows Store, and I go in-depth with my playtime of WATCH_DOGS 2 (which is actually pretty damn good.) All of that and more in this week’s episode!
Digital Fiasco is a weekly video game podcast covering PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, and PC, with a little nerd culture thrown in. Every Monday, hosts Dandr0id and Jack McBastard discuss all the hot topics in gaming, always striving to prove why you should give a damn. Whether you prefer Sony, or Microsoft (or Nintendo), or perhaps you’re a member of the PC master race, we have gaming topics to cover it.
Visit our website at digitalfiasco.wtf for more episodes and outtakes!
WARNING: May contain profanity, mature content, and talk of that terrible Codemasters game, Damnation
Episode 08: Call of Duty Limited Warfare and WATCH_DOGS 2 Doesn’t Suck
- (2:25) Dandr0id plays Dishonored
- (8:40) PT is terrifying, but must be preserved
- (16:07) PS4 Pro Transfer Process
- (17:56) Jack McBastard gets a PS4 Pro
- (22:16) Jack McBastard plays Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- (29:13) Jack McBastard plays Steep
- (39:03) Jack McBastard plays WATCH_DOGS 2
- (1:05:29) New Releases
- (1:19:53) Pokemon Go destroys lives
- (1:23:50) Overwatch Lead Designer apologizes for Sombra ARG
- (1:31:39) CD Projekt RED takeover update
- (1:33:02) Metro 2035.5?
- (1:38:40) Red Faction Guerrilla HD Remaster
- (1:42:30) Nier: Automata coming to Xbox One
- (1:44:48) Steep DLC and Microtransactions
- (1:47:08) Get a free copy of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon for UBI30
- (1:49:46) Infinite Warfare between Steam and Windows Store
- (1:58:42) Options Menu: Tales from the Backlog
- (2:02:11) Jack’s Assignment: Binary Domain
- (2:08:57) Dandr0id’s Assignment: Saints Row IV
Here’s 11 hours of Jack McBastard playing WATCH_DOGS 2 on PS4! Woe betide the unfortunate pedestrians who dare to cross his path. #baddriving
Jack McBastard and Dandr0id are contributors for AYBOnline. Their opinions are thier own. Except for the fact that beets are awful. They taste like dirt, and are only good for pickling, which frankly could make an old shoe delicious. That isn’t an opinion, that’s just science.