Digital Extremes’ Next Story-Based Cinematic Quest Leads the Tenno on a Hunt for a Savage New Warframe.
June 1 5, 2018 – Canadian developer and publisher Digital Extremes delivers the next mind-bending chapter in Warframe®’s cinematic storyline series with The Sacrifice, available today on Steam PC. Following a cliffhanger story sequence revealed last December, a foreboding vision will lead you, Tenno, on the hunt for a savage new Warframe. Prepare yourself by downloading Warframe here for free.
In preparation for the release of one of the most anticipated Warframes ever, Digital Extremes has partnered with Impact Props and street artist Kiptoe to bring our newest Warframe, Umbra, to life. Watch the videos above to witness the creation of a stunning Umbra cosplay outfit and a giant street mural in downtown LA. Check out these exciting videos to see Umbra come to life!
Take on the power of our new Warframe, Umbra.
The Sacrifice is for all Warframe players, but only dedicated Tenno who have trekked deep enough into the game can start it. Only upon completing The Second Dream, The War Within, Chains of Harrow and the Apostasy Prologue will steadfast Tenno learn the plight of The Lotus, Ballas, and the creation of the Warframes. Tenno will wind through a labyrinthine gauntlet of action-filled gameplay, flashbacks and cutscenes in this harrowing new Cinematic Quest. What is at stake for the future of the Warframes?
Key Features Include:
- ! Ferocious and untamed, Umbra’s fury is second only to his mastery of the blade. Complete The Sacrifice to discover the power of Umbra.
- UI, PRIMED: Warframe’s user interface is ever-evolving. Experience the first step in this brand-new UI, including a revamped inventory menu, customizable UI themes, updated vendor menus (like Baro, Syndicates, etc.), new UI sounds across all menus, and more!
- TENNO CUSTOMIZATIONS:Embrace the shadows with these ancient Orokin masterpieces including Umbra Armor, Operator Cosmetics, Hooded Scarf, Blindfold, Diadem, Earpiece, and Kubrow and Kavat Armor.
- Use promo code “OLDFRIEND” for a free Orokin Tea Set Decoration and a 3-Day Affinity Booster! Available on all platforms until at 11:59 p.m. ET, July 20, 2018.
- FREE PRIME WITH TWITCH PRIME: The full year of Free Prime with Twitch Prime has begun! Get Trinity Prime and the exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana for free with your Twitch Prime membership. Digital Extremes is offering exciting Warframe content as part of this program all year. Once your account is linked, click here to claim your Trinity Prime and exclusive Spektaka Prime Syandana!
The Sacrifice update will arrive on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 this summer.
Don’t miss Warframe ’s biggest reveals of the year – join us as for our annual fan convention, TennoCon, with TennoLive at 3 pm PST/6 pm EST on Saturday, July 7 on twitch.tv/Warframe . Head to www.warframe.com/tennocon/ to RSVP and pick up the TennoCon Digital Pack for exclusive TennoCon cosmetics and access to a special Baro Relay! A portion of the proceeds from TennoCon will go to this year’s community partner, Canada Learning Code , which teaches digital skills to women, girls, people with disabilities, indigenous youth, and newcomers. For more information on Canada Learning Code’s education vision and programs, head to https://www.canadalearningcode.ca/ .
Would you like to join the Warframe community? Head to our forums to start a conversation. Check our official website at www.warframe.com and download Warframe for free on PC, Xbox One or PS4. To keep up with the latest updates from the development team, be sure to follow Warframe on Twitch , YouTube , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram .
ABOUT DIGITAL EXTREMES
Founded in 1993 by James Schmalz, Digital Extremes ranks as one of the world’s top independent video game development studios. Originating with the co-creation of Epic Games’ multi-million unit selling Unreal® franchise including Unreal, Unreal Tournament – and all its iterations – Digital Extremes went on to develop Dark Sector®, BioShock® for the PlayStation®3, the BioShock 2multiplayer campaign, and The Darkness® II. The studio has reached its greatest critical and commercial success with the free-to-play action game, Warframe®, boasting a global community of more than 38 million registered players on PC, PS4™ and Xbox One. For more information about Digital Extremes, visit www.digitalextremes.com . To sign up for Warframe, visit www.warframe.com .