November 27, 2018 – Vertigo Games – the VR game publisher and developer best known for the VR first-person shooter Arizona Sunshine – and Wolfdog Interactive today announce that the award-winning VR strategy game Skyworld is finally coming to PlayStation VR players in early 2019.
Skyworld combines classic turn-based strategy gameplay, deck building and fast-paced real-time battles in a unique strategy blend fully re-imagined for VR. Build your realm, command 16 unique units including knights, snipers, catapults and even dragons, and directly manipulate battles to turn the tide when you find yourself in a tough spot.
- Conquer multiple unique VR worlds in a story-based campaign
- Build your population, buildings & resources turn-by-turn
- Command your forces in addictive real-time battles
- Research and upgrade a full roster of units & legendaries
- Build a powerful, balanced deck across 4 categories: land, air, ranged & spells
- Compete online in 1v1 matches across a range of Skirmish maps
Classic strategy gameplay re-imagined for VR, from the creators of Arizona Sunshine. Skyworld is an award-winning VR game that combines accessible turn-based strategy and addictive real-time battles, all set in intricately animated miniature worlds. Build and command your forces right on the battlefield, conquer all Skyworlds and compete in online multiplayer. Plus, DRAGONS! http://skyworld-game.com