September 13th, 2018 — Twice Circled is incredibly happy to share that Megaquarium, their aquatic tycoon management title, is out today on PC and available for 10% off $24.99 USD during this week of launch! From the creator of Big Pharma, Megaquarium lets players create the aquarium of their dreams with deep managerial abilities ranging from nearly 100 different types of aquatic life to display, curating the ideal layout for maximum visitor enjoyment, choosing the best staff to run the facility, and making sure your bottom line doesn’t go belly up.
Megaquarium’s wide array of aquatic life will keep the player thinking on their fin. With fish, sharks, crustaceans, corals, jellyfish, cephalopods and more, their diverse care requirements will demand attention to detail and strategic thinking. As players advance they’ll unlock new livestock, equipment, guest facilities and more. This all funnels back into the success of their aquarium as layout choice and staff management, create a make-or-break tycoon experience that tests the player to the limit of their creativity and economic ability.
- Run an aquarium business from the ground up. With staff costs, fish food and more to pay for, players will need to keep a constant eye on their bottom-line. Players can also micro-manage to extremely finite details, or focus more on the larger scale aspects.
- Players can choose from nearly 100 types of aquatic life to exhibit in their aquarium!
- Design an aquarium where strategic layout is key to garner visitor attention and profit
- Hire and manage your aquarium staff. Based on your management style, and choices for positions, your aquarium could run magnificently… or crack under pressure
- Hundreds of hours of research have gone into making Megaquarium as true to life as practicable. Learn and study animal needs, in-game systems, and management skills to become the best!
Megaquarium is the public aquarium tycoon game from the creator of Big Pharma. Pick from almost 100 different species to house in your exhibits, satisfy their needs and don’t let them die! Hire a team of aquatic experts, manage them efficiently and level up their skills. Ensure your guests have access to key facilities like toilets and snacks, then squeeze them for their last penny as they leave via the gift shop! All this and more leads to a successful aquarium. Do you have what it takes to make the biggest attraction in the city?
About Twice Circled:
Founded in 2012, one-man studio Twice Circled is the product of Tim Wicksteed as he explores the management and strategy space of the games industry. Twice Circled’s breakout title was Big Pharma in 2015 which has grossed over $2 million since release. Twice Circled has since been working on their upcoming title, Megaquarium, set to release September 2018!