The new trailer for Infected Shelter, the post-apocalyptic rogue-lite game developed by Dark Blue Games, has dropped at EGX 2018.
About Infected Shelter
Infected Shelter is a bloody good apocalyptic fun. It attempts to take on the end of the world in a lighthearted, yet violent, way. Billed as a cross between Dead Cells and Castle Crashers, Infected Shelter mixes rogue-lite gameplay with co-op multiplayer insanity.
Platforms: Windows PC, Mac, Linux.
Later: Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One.
– Rogue-lite / rouge-like elements, play-learn-die-unlock-improve-repeat
– Permanent upgrades that change how you play the game in the following runs
– 150+ blueprints to unlock new weapons, clothes, skills, relics and RPG-like character improvements
– 50+ brutal, ultra-violent executions
– Randomly generated post-apocalyptic environments
– Fast paced, violent and complex 2D brawler-like combat with lots of firearms and melee weapons
– Fully supported singleplayer experience
– Co-op with up to 4 players
About Dark Blue Games
Dark Blue Games Ltd. is a two person indie game dev team based in Hungary, European Union. The team comprised of Lajos Nadasi programmer/designer and Zoltan Ruzsanyi graphics artist/designer. They have working full-time in the game industry since 2001. In the early years they worked on mostly real-time strategy games like the Codename Panzers series. They have been indie developers since 2008. Infected Shelter is their 4th indie game. They have been working on it since the beginning of 2015.
Wishlist the game on Steam