A game set in the post-apocalyptic world of Cyanide & Happiness
Straight from E3’s PC Gaming Show — announcing Rapture Rejects, a top-down, dark comedy Battle Royale game set in the post-apocalyptic universe of Cyanide & Happiness.
- Rapture Rejects is a top down isometric last man standing game set in the apocalyptic cyanide & happiness universe.
- When God leaves the worst of us to fight for ourselves, all that’s left to do is to kill each other.
- Scavenge for weapons and kill every other person on Earth, to impress the almighty enough to let you into Heaven.
For the past year we (TinyBuild) have been working closely with the team at Explosm, creators of Cyanide & Happiness, to bring you Rapture Rejects – our top-down take on the Battle Royale genre. Here are the quick-details:
- Official Website – RaptureRejects.com
Currently accepting Alpha sign-ups which is happening this summer
- Steam Page
- Twitter / Facebook
- Developed by Galvanic Games in Seattle
- Produced by tinyBuild & Explosm
“Rapture Rejects takes the battle royale genre, gets rid of the boring military stuff, and introduces a Worms-esque armory of insane weapons and over the top violent animation. Also Satan is there.” – Rob, co-creator of Cyanide & Happiness