November 22nd, 2018 — Stargem Games and Gaijin Entertainment announce the release of Update 1.5.9 for online Space Action game Star Conflict. Building on Update 1.5.7, it concludes the big series of changes and improvements that have gone into the game during Autumn. Now, newcomers will be able to delve right into the game more quickly, while hardened veterans will find more opportunities to upgrade their space fleet and the ability to make a fortune using the automated trading system.
- Jericho Command Fighter ‘Pilgrim’: The ‘Pilgrim’ is the first ship in Star Conflict with the ability to perform an “emergency landing”, allowing it to quickly land on the surface of a planet or station. Surplus energy no longer needed by the engines will be used to cover the ship under an additional, protective shield and to increase both range and firepower of the ship’s main weapons. Now, even a deserted asteroid can become a deadly weapons platform!
- Test Drive: Players can now try the feats of their ships, including the “emergency landing” option, using the new “Test Drive” function. In a safe sector in space, players can try weapons, defenses, flight dynamics and the function of all combat modules of any ship, even before it has been purchased.
- Two new locations: Two brand-new locations now extend the galaxy of Star Conflict. On “Huron”, which features an abandoned base in orbit around a gas giant, players will have to prove their piloting skills while fighting amidst the debris of the station’s wreckage and asteroids. “Terminal D”, which is located directly above the surface of an earth-like planet, offers players a beautiful view on what could be easily mistaken as the cradle of humanity – if they can spare a moment during the fast-paced combat.
- New ‘Brawls’ game mode: ‘Brawls’ are a new mode of distinctive encounters defined by special rules and victory conditions, which will change every other week to offer especially veteran Star Conflict players new and exciting opportunities to play the game. Currently available in ‘Brawls’ are the modes ‘Beacon Capture’, ‘Survival’, ‘Combat Recon’ and ‘Spaceboll’.
- Increased rewards: With every new player level, pilots will now receive a Premium license valid for two days as a gift. Premium licenses double the experience and rewards gained in battle and will allow new players in particular to quickly develop their fleets and explore the most distant corners of the galaxy.
For more information about the recent updates, visit the official Star Conflict website: https://star-conflict.com/
About Star Conflict Developed by Star Gem Inc, Star Conflict is an action-packed, massively multiplayer space simulation game that puts players in the role of elite pilots engaging in a widespread interplanetary skirmish. The game includes a wide variety of battleships, from light and fast interceptors to powerful fighters and well-defended frigates. Players can choose to go alone or team up with friends to form powerful alliances. The combination of strategic and skill based gameplay in Star Conflict allows players to develop their abilities and establish specialized skills. Official website: http://star-conflict.com/
About Star Gem, Inc. Star Gem, Inc., an inhouse Targem studio, was established in 2011 by game industry veterans, with the goal of bringing high-quality online entertainment to players worldwide. Star Gem is dedicated to the creation of the cutting edge Sci-Fi Action MMO Star Conflict. Official website: http://stargem-games.com/
About Gaijin Entertainment Gaijin Entertainment is the developer and publisher of the online games War Thunder, Crossout and Star Conflict as well as PC, Mac, Linux, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, iOS and Android titles across several genres. The company’s diverse portfolio has received a range of mass media and game industry awards including such as KRI Awards, Gamescom Award and many more. Official website: http://gaijinent.com/