Ironward is pushing a major patch to their hit sci-fi shooter Solstice Chronicles: MIA today. Solstice Chronicles: MIA is a tactical shooter in which players control the difficulty by managing their threat level through special skills. Battle for survival against waves of Martian mutants in this tactical shooter. Using the skills of your drone companion, make fight-or-flight decisions that drastically alter the threats you face. Published in 2017 by Nkidu Games Inc., the game is receiving a major patch that focuses on polishing up both gameplay and graphics.
- Removed skill supplies permanently – all skills now use exclusively cooldowns, which enables players to focus more on using fun skills then gathering supplies for them
- Optimized game
- Connected single player and survival save games
- Tweaked and changed most of levels and boss fights
- Improved and changed visuals on all levels
- Terminator enabled from game start
- Changed and improved in game UI
- Recruit difficulty is fun easy mode now
- Removed damage spikes in game
- Removed skill supplies permanently
- Removed some skills that are obsolete now
- Holt fight made more fair
- Snatchers will pin you much less now
- Tons of bugfixes and small changes
The patch is available now, so everyone can get to blast their favorite space baddies with the best space marine and drone around with better graphics and gameplay.
Ironward is an independent studio of experienced game developers located in Zagreb, Croatia. Their first game, The Red Solstice, was a tactical, squad-based strategy game released in 2015. They are currently developing the follow-up, Solstice Chronicles: MIA, set to release July 26, 2017 for PC, with a PlayStation 4 launch coming later. You can follow them at Facebook.com/TheRedSolstice and Twitter.com/TheRedSolstice.