Titan Quest gets a massive update today and finally adds couch co-op for all gamers on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X. Titan Quest for Nintendo Switch™ will be released on July 31st and today’s update will be included. Please check the change log below for details.
Order the Titan Quest Standard or Collector’s Edition here: https://www.titanquestgame.com/#order-here
- New Multiplayer mode – Split screen added
- Resize of multiple UI’s for better readability
- Performance improvement
- Many stability fixes, especially in multiplayer mode
- Lots of UI fixes and tweaks
- Gameplay fixes and tweaks from current Steam PC branch integrated
- Fixed loot falling through ground – if detected it will teleport the loot to the player’s feet
- Reworked streaming system and preloading to prevent items suddenly appearing. This is still work in progress for networking modes, so the current system is still in place
- Fixed bugs where a character could become visually corrupted until reset (e.g. when frozen by certain enemies)
- Difficulty now no longer reset incorrectly in menus
- When a player is trapped by a net or a similar, the player can now attack and trigger other skills
- Bug fixed when the enchanter would consume the entire stack instead of the required amount
- Fixed issue where some achievements would fire incorrectly in multiplayer
About Titan Quest Console Edition
From Age of Empires co-creator Brian Sullivan and Braveheart writer Randall Wallace comes an action role playing game set in ancient Greece, Egypt and Asia. The Titans have escaped their eternal prison, wreaking havoc upon the earth. The gods seek a hero who can turn the tide in an epic struggle that will determine the fate of both men and gods. Are you ready for the quest?
- Explore the Ancient World – Unlock arcane mysteries as you journey to legendary locations
- Conquer Monsters of Legend – Battle mythical beasts in a story-driven campaign that will determine the fate of all existence
- Highly Customizable Characters – Build and customize your characters with 28 classes and over 1000 pieces of unique and legendary items to create the ultimate champion
- Online Multiplayer Gameplay – Challenge others to experience the story in fast-action, 2-6 player online cooperative gameplay
- Console controls & UI – Tailor made UI and controls for a perfect ARPG experience using a gamepad
Remastered graphics – Fully reworked textures for an up to date Titan Quest experience.