A Highly Improved Experience Awaits Just in Time for the Steam Summer Sale and 40% Off
June 21, 2018 — P.A.M.E.L.A., an open world survival-horror game with a unique setting – a picturesque, fallen utopia – released into Early Access in March 2017. Developers NVYVE Studios have not shied away from the fact that the launch for their first game P.A.M.E.L.A. was less than perfect; long load times, crashing, and save file bugs plagued many of those who picked up the game at release. Since then, NVYVE Studios has doubled down in their efforts to address these issues, engage with the community, and fulfill the promise of a nail-biting sci-fi survival experience that P.A.M.E.L.A. brings to the table. To that end, it’s been a busy year!
On top of the arsenal of weapons, hordes of enemies, and massive world that were released in March of last year, PAMELA has grown drastically with some huge updates:
- A MASSIVE amount of bug fixing, polishing, and gameplay balancing, as well as HUGE improvements to loading times, performance, and stability – this bullet point alone makes a night and day difference between then and now!
- Added many new areas, most significant of which is Nirvana, a massive underground night-club district.
- Added a crafting system to build and upgrade player bases and weapons.
- Added Non-Permadeath game mode, as well as several other parameters for customizing a user’s experience.
- Added new player Abilities for expanded options in combat.
- Added new weapons – Kinetic Mortar and Surgical Laser.
- Added a new, logic-based Hacking minigame.
But NVYVE Studios isn’t done yet! They’ve laid out a development roadmap which details their plans for the rest of 2018, culminating in an epic “P.A.M.E.L.A. 1.0” release which will include a complete overhaul of the story that players have been eager to uncover since launch; check out the roadmap below to see for yourself.
At 40% off during the Steam Summer Sale, NVYVE Studios invites those who passed on P.A.M.E.L.A. at launch to take another look at the vastly improved experience, at a great price. With a strong plan for content ahead, P.A.M.E.L.A. is the futuristic survival-horror experience you won’t want to miss.
About NVYVE Studios
NVYVE Studios is an independent game development studio located just outside of Toronto. We were founded in 2013 with one goal – to create great games and have a great time doing it. For more information, please visit http://www.nvyvestudios.com/.