Available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC
September 4, 2018— Ninjin: Clash of Carrots, the high-speed beat-’em-up from Pocket Trap and Modus Games, arrives today on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Steam.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is a fast-paced action game set in a colorful fantasy world inspired by Feudal Japan. Play as the title character Ninjin, or Akai, his female fox friend, as you fight to recover the precious carrots stolen from your people by the nefarious Shogun Moe. Purchase new equipment, weapons, and many more customization items to become the very best ninja in the land and get justice once and for all!
The side-scrolling beat-’em-up action can be enjoyed in a single-player campaign as well as local or online 2-player co-op. Need even more wild, ninja bunny action? Test your strength in the “Oni TV Show”, a special survival mode that pits players against endless waves of brutal enemies for the chance at earning special rewards.
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customization. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is available now for digital download on
For more information, visit www.ninjingame.com
About Pocket Trap
Pocket Trap is a small independent game studio from São Paulo, Brazil. Founded in July 2013 by Henrique Caprino, Henrique Lorenzi and Rodrigo Zangelmi, the studio focuses on delivering experiences with lots of personality. In its short lifetime, Pocket Trap achieved six awards and critical acclaim with its first commercial title: Ninjin for iOS. http://www.pocket-trap.com/
Modus Games is a premier global publisher of video games across all major physical and digital entertainment platforms. The label prides itself on collaborating with talented developers around the world to bring innovative games to the masses.