Celebrate with a brand new trailer full of multiplayer madness and stealthy stabbing
May 18, 2018 – Blazing Griffin is excited to announce the next step in its ongoing plans to support the growth of multiplayer stealth-em-up, Murderous Pursuits, by kicking off a series of free, monthly content updates, dubbed Mr. X’s Menagerie of Murder. From new game modes and maps, to new abilities and gameplay systems, Blazing Griffin intends to keep the sweet act of assassination feeling fresh, all while appealing to Mr. X’s vain sensibilities. In addition to these free content updates, a series of new characters will also be added over the coming months as paid DLC.
Speaking of vanity, today also marks the launch of a brand new trailer for Murderous Pursuits, outlining the thrill of the multiplayer hunt. Whether it’s conga lines of collateral damage, or sinister slap-offs, there’s only so much that can be said for the best laid plans when you’ve got hunters on your tail. Check it out at the link below and scroll down for a breakdown of all the free content coming through the end of the summer.
Mr. X’s Menagerie of Murder – Monthly Updates
Update #1 – May 17, 2018
Support for additional languages: Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Customizable profile Calling Cards
Update #2 – May 31, 2018
Public player ranking stats
Unlockable prestige skins
Win screen taunts
Calling Card icons
Update #3 – June 29, 2018
New game modes
New perk system + multiple new perks
2 new characters (paid)
Update #4 – July 30, 2018
Several new levels
New game mode
New vendettas system
2 new characters (paid)
Update #5 – August 27, 2018
4 new characters (paid)
Murderous Pursuits is out now on Steam (PC), retailing for $19.99 USD for the Standard Edition, and $29.99 USD for the DeluXe Edition, including exclusive character skins, a digital art book, and more. For the latest updates, visit Blazing Griffin’s official website and follow the game onDiscord, Facebook and Twitter.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Identify your quarry, plan their extravagant murder and set it into motion, all before another player wises up and does the same to you!
- Think like an AI: Use busy, reactive environments to your advantage, as you hide in plain sight and mimic the actions of surrounding AI party-goers to get the jump on your quarry
- The best laid plans: Outmaneuver your adversaries and react to changing plans on the fly with a variety of abilities including disguises, flash bombs, and counters
- Murder with excellence: Be discrete, commandeer a high-value weapon, and dance over your quarry’s lifeless body to earn Mr. X’s favour
- Human after all: Play solo or online multiplayer with other players, featuring support for custom game options and wickedly intelligent bots
- An alternate reality: Step aboard the HMCS Britannic, a state-of-the-art, colonial time ship built at the height of the British Empire’s lavish Victorian era. It also just so happens to fly
Blazing Griffin is on a never-ending journey to craft new worlds and bring them to life in the content it creates. Founded in 2011, the studio has expanded to include a group of synergistic divisions spanning Digital Games, Film/TV Production and end-to-end Post-Production services. As an independent digital entertainment group based in Scotland, Blazing Griffin continues to expand its focus on cross platform storytelling and creating new intellectual property alongside its successful digital game titles The Ship and Distant Star as well as its film Anna and the Apocalypse. Headquartered in Glasgow, the Company also has staff based in Edinburgh and London.