Smack, Stab, Shoot, Pie … Repeat!
Have your pie and eat it too with Blazing Griffin’s all-new PC game trailer and a first look at the contents of Murderous Pursuits’ DeluXe Edition
April 26, 2018 – Put on your finest murdering attire, because Murderous Pursuits is out now on Steam (PC)! Get ready for a deadly game of hide and seek aboard a time-traveling, Victorian vessel set in motion by the mysterious Mr. X. With a diverse group of villainous travelers from around the world on board, it only makes sense the new Murderous Pursuits will feature 7 different languages*, outlined below with some key words to get you started in this world of aristocratic assassination:
English | Smack, Stab, Shoot, Pie!
French | Claque, Poignarder, Tirer, Tarte
German | Klatschen, Stechen, Schießen, Kuchen
Italian | Schiaffo, Pugnalata, Sparo, Torta
Russian | дать пощечинy, заколоть, стрелять, пирог
Spanish | Guantazo, Puñalada, Disparo, Tarta
Turkish | şap!, Buçak, Ateş, Etli Turta
*Support for Korean, Japanese and Simplified Chinese coming soon.
Murderous Pursuits is out now on Steam (PC), retailing for $19.99 USD for the Standard Edition, and $29.99 USD for the DeluXe Edition. For the latest updates, visit Blazing Griffin’s official website and follow the game on Discord, Facebook andTwitter.
About Murderous Pursuits
- Thrill of the Hunt: Identify your quarry, plan their extravagant murder and set it into motion, all before another player wises up and does the same to you!
- Think like an AI: Use busy, reactive environments to your advantage, as you hide in plain sight and mimic the actions of surrounding AI party-goers to get the jump on your quarry
- The best laid plans: Outmaneuver your adversaries and react to changing plans on the fly with a variety of abilities including disguises, flash bombs, and counters
- Murder with excellence: Be discrete, commandeer a high-value weapon, and dance over your quarry’s lifeless body to earn Mr. X’s favour
- Human after all: Play solo or online multiplayer with other players, featuring support for custom game options and wickedly intelligent bots
- An alternate reality: Step aboard the HMCS Britannic, a state-of-the-art, colonial time ship built at the height of the British Empire’s lavish Victorian era. It also just so happens to fly
Blazing Griffin is on a never-ending journey to craft new worlds and bring them to life in the content it creates. Founded in 2011, the studio has expanded to include a group of synergistic divisions spanning Digital Games, Film/TV Production and end-to-end Post-Production services. As an independent digital entertainment group based in Scotland, Blazing Griffin continues to expand its focus on cross platform storytelling and creating new intellectual property alongside its successful digital game titles The Ship and Distant Star as well as its film Anna and the Apocalypse. Headquartered in Glasgow, the Company also has staff based in Edinburgh and London.