Already at $36,000 donated, Quantified Gaming has the potential to change the way games are played, shared and
broadcasted. Via built in sensors, the NAOS QG tracks heart rate, galvanic skin
response and actions per minute. This data appears as a transparent overlay
on-screen. Sports athletes gather and analyze data, we have the vision to do the
same for gamers and help them to understand how their body reacts to their game.
- A cutting edge optical mouse with outstanding ergonomics, highest build quality and awesome performance
- State of the art sensors, built into the mouse
- A Quantified Gaming software engine that brings it all together
TRACK. Always wondered why you are losing against this noob when a big stake is on the table? No longer wonder you must!
- Track your stress level in real-time
- Measure your body reactions
- Keep track of changes and your goals
MONITOR. The QG software will display your individual stress data in a transparent overlay on the screen
- On-screen display, customizable location
- Real-time acoustic/visual feedback (such as threshold warnings)
- If your stress data is too high, take a break
ANALYZE. Review your performance to understand when and why you are stressed. Make use of the data for efficient training and become a real gaming hero! Are you cool as a cucumber or a mental wreck?
- Analyze peaks and identify patterns across games and over time
- Time stamped peaks linked to snapshots for easy tracking
- Works with 3rd party game recording software like NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Raptr, XSplit and more