All five episodes of the International Mobile Game Awards – People’s Choice Winner LIFE IS STRANGE Are Now Available to Android Players, Enhanced With Unreal Engine 4
July 12th 2018 – SQUARE ENIX® today announced that all five episodes of DONTNOD Entertainment’s award-winning, narrative-driven adventure game, Life Is Strange are now available to Android® players with full controller support included, a feature exclusive to Android.
Enhanced with Unreal Engine® 4 and developed by Black Wing Foundation, this faithful adaptation of the original console game features full touch screen integration and in-game photo-mode, ideal for fans and newcomers alike!
Android players can experience the first episode of Max and Chloe’s adventure for free, and to further celebrate the launch of Life Is Strange on Android, episode 2 is available at the promotional price of $0.99 / £0.99 / €1.09. Episodes 3-5 of Life Is Strange on Android are available for $4.99 / £4.99 / €5.49 per episode.
To further compliment the Life Is Strange Android experience, players can also take advantage of discounts of up to 43% with Life Is Strange season passes.
All five episodes of this multi award-winning adventure game are also currently available on iOS®.
About Life Is Strange
In Life Is Strange you will follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price. The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
With high quality production values and a unique hand-drawn art style optimized for Android,Life Is Strange is a compelling, story-driven experience where choice and consequence play a key role in how the narrative unfolds. In Life Is Strange the player’s decisions have deep and lasting repercussions on the game’s narrative, its characters and the world.
- A beautifully written, modern adventure game.
- Rewind time to change the course of events.
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make.
- Striking, hand-painted visuals.
- Distinct indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Features Exclusive to Mobile:
- Complement your mobile experience with full controller support, exclusive to Android players.
- Enhanced user interface for full touch screen integration.
- An all-new Photo Mode, exclusive to mobile, allows you to take pictures, modify them with filters and share them easily.
- Share your game progress on social media and compare your story choices with friends.
Visit Google Play to experience Life Is Strange:
For more information about Life Is Strange on mobile visit: www.lifeisstrange.com
Life Is Strange official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsStrangeGame/
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LifeIsStrange
Learn more about Square Enix here: http://www.square-enix.com
And to learn more about DONTNOD Entertainment: http://dont-nod.com/en/