June 14th, 2018: Mission accomplished, Wreckfest is out now! The PC version will be available from 10 AM PST / 19:00 CEST on Steam. Owners of the Early Access version will need to download an update.
Some highlights from the launch update:
- 4 new challenge vehicles like Harvester or Double-decker
- Many new customization parts & paint jobs for all vehicles
- Updated career progress with new unlocks, car rewards & career challenges
- Updated UI for career, garage, customization & armor & performance parts
- New “Countryside Derby Arena”-map
The console versions of Wreckfest will launch on November 20th.
You can order (PC) or pre-order (consoles) here:http://n.thq.com/aKG430knZ3u
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!