You don’t know jack is back to headline the most hilarious party game collection ever!
Oct. 17, 2018 – Jackbox Games has officially released The Jackbox Party Pack 5. This newest, most irreverent package of off-the-wall party games is available today for $29.99 on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, Windows PC, Mac and Linux, Comcast’s Xfinity X1, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV.
The powers of five new party games combine to form one mega party game extravaganza in The Jackbox Party Pack 5:
- You don’t know jack: Full Stream: The classic pop-culture trivia mash-up returns, full of wild new surprises (1-8 players)!
- Split the Room: Create strange and divisive hypothetical situations in this wacky what-if game (3-8 Players)!
- Mad Verse City: The lyric-writing game that lets you channel your inner MC as a rap battling robot (3-8 players)!
- Patently Stupid: Create odd inventions to solve bizarre problems in this new competitive drawing game (3-8 players)!
- Zeeple Dome: Fling yourself at bloodthirsty aliens to win millions of Zubabucks in the deadliest game show in the Crab Nebula (1-6 players)!
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome. Other options like extended timers, manual censoring and family-friendly modes make it easy for families and streamers to host the perfect party.
About Jackbox Games
Jackbox Games, formerly Jellyvision Games, is a developer and publisher of party games on major gaming platforms and home entertainment devices. The studio is best known for comedic party games like YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, Quiplash and Drawful. Jackbox Games “makes the world’s best party games” according to Business Insider. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK has been called “the greatest quiz-show game ever made” by The Onion’s A.V. Club. All current-generation Jackbox games feature the innovative use of mobile devices as controllers, allowing anyone with an internet-connected phone, tablet or laptop to join a game without the need for extra game controllers. Players connect to games on their devices by visiting Jackbox.tv and entering the custom game code displayed via the system hosting the game. This unique concept also allows for games that involve secret player input. The digital release of The Jackbox Party Pack, a massive collection of five party games, was named “Best Local Multiplayer Game of the Year” by Giant Bomb. The company is located in Chicago, Illinois.