TinyBuild has been a little bit quiet on the progress behind Graveyard Keeper. They report the game has been in a long crunch for the past year, and they’ve been gathering a lot of feedback from showcasing it between GDC, PAX South/East/West.
It’s time to share the progress and reveal the gameplay! The Gameplay Reveal Trailer showcases 5 minutes of brand new gameplay. Featuring cemetery building, dungeon exploration, and plenty of questionable ethics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
- Developed by Lazy Bear Games in Saint Petersburg, Russia – developers of Punch Club
- A historically inaccurate medieval graveyard management sim
- Coming to PC & Xbox One in 2018. No concrete dates are announced yet.
- Alpha sign-ups open at GraveyardKeeper.com
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don’t need all that blood, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Same for body parts. Hey, it’s being efficient with recycling!
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.