The unique mashup of RTS, tower-defense and RPG is coming to PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC on August 15/16th
Hero Defense’ Video Feature #3 explains the game’s town and how it contains its huge upgrade system. The five heroes will be unleashed for Xbox One on August 15th and one day later for PlayStation®4 and PC, on August 16th. Join Jack Sanders’ team of monster slayers and defend the world against the sinister Count Necrosis!
About Hero Defense
In order to destroy the world’s most powerful vampire, your team of slayers must impale, slash, tear and burn through legions of undead hell-bent on world domination!
Take charge of five unique heroes that battle their way through various arenas to defeat Count Necrosis.
Hero Defense challenges fans from RTS, RPGs and Tower Defense games to strategically maneuver their upgradeable heroes to destroy hordes of sinister creeps.
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of RTS and Tower Defense
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Defeat gigantic bosses which challenge you with their special abilities
- Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings and abilities
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes and customize your builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges